Thursday, November 25, 2010

I am thankful for my Cohort!!

Let's play again!! Cohort this is for you! Love you all!

A: Allison, Adam, Andy, Addictions Class, Acceptance
B: BBQs, Brooks, Bejeweled, Brian
C: Chrissy, Carol, Christina, Chance, Cabin in Cedar City!
D: Dave, Dehni, Dinners, Dave and Teddy bears,
E: EFT Supervision, emotions,
F: Fufan, Four Wheeling, Family Presentations,
G: Garret, Group-the statment and all,
H: Hugs, help,
I: Intuition, Instinct
J: Jeff Jackson (I just had too), Jonathan,
K: Krysti, Krysti's cooking,
L: Lori, Lexie, Lanae, Liz, Love
M: Matt, Murder Mystery Dinner,
N: no more drama!!
O: Open book exams,
P: Potluck dinners, Processing, Professors,
Q: quick wit,
R: Remie, Real conversations, Repelling, RA (maybe not the work part, but the paycheck part)
S: Safety, Sex Therapy, self of the therapist, support,
T: Tom, Trust, take home tests, Tropping, Therapy, touch
U: Unity, undestanding,
V: Vicky, Vulnerability validation
W: Women's Services and Resources, What if game...love it!
X: The X's in XOXOXOXO
Y: Yetta-that you guys call me this sometimes
Z: ZZZZZZ...sleeping in the interns office.

I love you guys, you are the best!! Thanks for everythin!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Aww...this makes me happy. I think that absolutely everything on there makes me smile. You're awesome and I love you.