Thursday, July 9, 2009

My life could be a dating movie....

...and all I would like to know is the ending. It's a bad sign when you are getting set up on a blind date and even though you have the date set up for a given day the guy wants to meet you before hand cause he is just so excited to meet you (his words not mine). Why is he so excited? He doesn't even know me? So we meet. Now I am at home praying for the off chance that I will have to drive to Provo tomorrow to sign a housing contract so i won't have to go on our date. So what is worse the guy who is overly anxious and persuent of you or the guy that is ever asking you out without ever advancing the relationsip. No cuddling, no holding hands, nothing. Why is he still asking me out? I don't get it. Is he even interested? I am not sure which is worse but I have them both.
There are normal daters out there right? If nothing else I hope this reminded all those old married folk to be thankful for their spouse! Maybe once I move to Provo their will be normal boys...probably not but oh well.

1 comment:

The M's said...

Thanks Maretta, I definitely have to say that I appreciate Ryan much more now ;)