Here is the couple we doubled with in their costumes! They did ok....
Now get ready for this! He we are, dressed up as Prom King and Queen Nerd!! Please take notice of the fake bird on a fake tree sticking out of his jacket....ahh...aren't we cute? Maybe not, but isn't it obvious that we won the costume competition?
Later we are seen with our super scary haunted house!! If only you could see the house from all angles....it really is quite spooky. We did manage to get in a frosting fight in the middle, so you may notice that he has a tight grip on my wrist....at this moment he is wrenched with terror because of the frosting in my other hand...
All in all it was a rather fun night, a lot more creative than dinner and a movie, so I will at least give him props for that! Although I think he has some other good points working on his side :)
1 comment:
That is so funny! I love it! What a fun date. :)
Post a Comment